SLPS Back to School Festival | News
(KTVI) – If you want to save money and your kids will attend the St. Louis Public Schools, your encouraged to attend the annual Back to School Fair this Saturday. And if you’re smart, you’ll pre-register and get free stuff!
Last year 11,000 resident showed up. It takes place at the Chaifetz Arena, Saturday, August 4, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. The Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis is a co-sponsor of this year’s festival. Pre-register at SLPS.org
Kids will receive free backpacks filled with school supplies and free parking will be available at the Saint Louis University Garage on Compton and Olive, as well as on the Harris Stowe State University campus. Shuttle service will also be provided.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Schnucks Credit Card Breach Could Cost Them $80 Million
- Thieves Slam Truck Into Front of Clothing Store In Possible Smash & Grab
- City Police Selling Car Clubs, Anti-Theft Devices at a Discount
- Chelsea Soccer Club Arrives In St. Louis For Match At Busch
- Search Suspended For Fisherman Knocked Into Mississippi River